PROF. (MRS.) SARAH OLANREWAJU ANYANWU
Office Location: Department of Economics, Faculty of Social Sciences. Mini Campus
YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE: 1982 to Date, (32Years)
INSTITUTIONS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University of Lagos, Lagos, Ph.D (Development Economics), 1985 -1992
- University of Lagos, Lagos, M.Sc. (Hons) Economics, 1980- 1981
- University of Lagos, Lagos, B.Sc. (Hons) Economics, 1976-1979
- Kwara State College of Technology, Ilorin G.C.E. ‘A’ Level Cert., 1974-1976
- Offa Grammar School, Offa, 1969-1974, West African School Certificate, Grade I, 1974.
- Federal University of Technology, Yola, 1992-1993 Higher Certificate in Computer Programming and Information Technology for Managers and Executives, 1993
- Irish Management Institute (IMI), Sandyford Road, Dublin 16, Ireland, September – October, 1995, Certificate in Management Development Programme, 1995.
Certificates of honors in the following modules run by National Universities Commission, Abuja (Virtual Institute for Higher Education Pedagogy (VIHEP)
- Empowering Women in Higher Education with Distinction grade - 30th April, 2004.
- Empowering Students with Special Needs with Distinction grade - 31st March, 2004.
- Guidance and Counseling in Higher Education with Distinction grade - 29th Feb., 2004.
- Curriculum Development in Higher Education with Distinction grade 31st January, 2004.
- Evaluation in Higher Education with Distinction grade -31st December, 2003.
- New Technologies in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education -30th Nov, 2003.
- Traditional and Modern Methods of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education- 31st October., 2003.
- UNESCO Harare HIV/AIDS Prevention Education: On-line Training (March – June, 2004).
- Macro Economic Analysis,
- Poverty Reduction,
- Public Sector Economics,
- Gender Issues,
- Human Capital Development,
- Education Issues, Research,
- Programme and Project Monitoring and Evaluation/Impact Assessment,
- Entrepreneurship Development,
- Labour Migration and Trafficking in Persons,
- Youth Development and Child Labour Issues,
- Template Development and NEEDS/SEEDS Benchmarking,
- Baseline Survey, MDGs Issues,
- Human Resource Economics and Employment Issues,
- Budgeting and Service Delivery Issues and Academic Programme Accreditation.
- Associate Research Fellow, African Institute for Applied Economics, Nigeria, 2005.
- Research Associate to the International Development Institute of Human Factor Development, Canada, 1996.
- Fellow, Institute of Administrative Management, Lagos, 1995.
- Certificate of Merit in Administration (C.O.M.A) awarded by the Institute of Administrative Management of Nigeria, Lagos,Nigeria, on 8th December, 1994.
- Certificate of Merit in Marketing and Management Education (CMME) awarded by Marketing and Management Education Foundation, Lagos, Nigeria, 1994.
- Award received as one of the best NYSC Members who served in Gongola State, Nigeria, 1979/80.
- First Degree (B.Sc), Second Degree (M.Sc) and Ph.D. Scholarships received from Kwara State Government, Federal Government of Nigeria and European Economic Commission (EEC) respectively.