UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA
SCHOOL OF ADVANCED BASIC AND REMEDIAL STUDIES
ADMISSION INTO THE 2020/2021 REMEDIAL SCIENCE PROGRAMME
GENERAL Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the one (1) year Remedial Science Programme of the University of Abuja for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS To qualify for admission into the Remedial Science Programme, a candidate must have attempted Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and Mathematics at NECO/SSCE, GCE 'O' level or NABTEB and have obtained at least four (4) credits in one sitting, three of which must be from the stated science subjects. Admission is not automatic but subject to availability of a quota.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME Students admitted into the Remedial Science Programme will undergo intensive studies for one academic session (2020/2021). Students will in addition be required to pass the UTME, register for Post-UME and have the entry requirements for enrolment into any science-based programme in the Faculty of Science and other related faculties.
PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORMS
Application forms can be purchased online at www.portal.uniabuja.edu.ng, starting from Thursday 12th November 2020. The steps involved are as follows:
- Go to University of Abuja Portal
- Click on fresh student tab.
- Click on pay for application form, which is a non-refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only.
- At this point, candidates are expected to complete the payment form, with valid email address and functional telephone number before clicking on submit button.
- Candidates are re-directed to remittal platform where the payment is made.
- Candidates are asked to write down their RRR for future reference.
- On successful payment, candidates are given form number, while their phone number is used as the password.
- If there is any issue with the payment, contact University of Abuja Information Technology and Management Services (ITMS) unit for assistance
- If payment is successful, print your receipt and click on apply for admission. Tap and Login
- Kindly complete the application form, submit all necessary documents
- Candidates are to be checking on the University website for admission
RETURN OF COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS
Candidates are to print and return a copy of the submitted form with a copy of:
- Indigene Certificate
- Birth Certificate
Mallam Yahaya Mohammed